The 10th Advanced Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease in the Adult. The biennial meeting will once again be held at its London home; the Royal College of Surgeons of England on Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th September 2016.
The meeting has attracted continued support over the last 2 decades and encourage all attendees to make the most of the discussion time included in the programme to share difficult cases with peers and bring issues central to their own practice to the table. The meeting’s primary focus remains the same: to provide a forum for lively debate on the latest clinical, surgical and scientific developments in the world of adult congenital cardiology.
- Indications/Timing and Type of ACHD Interventions
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve and Ascending Aortopathy
- Coarctation and Recoarctation of the Aorta
- Anomalous Origin of Coronary Arteries
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Failing Fontan
- Ebstein Anomaly of the Tricuspid Valve
- EP Ablation
- Delivery of the Pregnant Patient with ACHD or PAH
- The Royal Brompton Visiting Professorship Lecture: “Present and Future Perspectives of PAH” by Nazzareno Galie
- Management of End-Stage Congenital Heart Disease
- Patient Selection and Transplant Assessment
- Medical Therapy
- Devices Therapy
- Ventricular Assist Devices and Latest on Transplantation
- Heart or Lung Transplantation for ACHD: The UK Experience
- What can we learn from the Spanish Transplantation Model?
- Special Lecture Chair: "Past, Present and Future of Catheter Intervention for CHD" by Michael Rigby
- Plenary Session in PAH associated with CHD
- Advances in Pathophysiology of PAH
- Exercise and the Role Exercise Training
- Guidelines and ESC Working Group PAH Update
- The PAH Patient Perspective
- Eisenmenger Syndrome: Results of the MUSES Study
- What is the Evidence for a Proactive Treatment Approach?
- As well as a number of challenging cases
Please visit the Meeting website for more information.
ACHD10 website: www.achd10.co.uk