Münster is easily accessible by plane…
Münster Osnabrück International Airport
- 24KM from the centre of Münster
- 30 min drive – approx.. €35 taxi fare
- Several bus services run from Münster Osnabrück International Airport to the central railway station in Münster (Schnell Buss, Direkt Bus and RegioBus) – services approx.. every 30 mins. Approx. cost: €7.30
- 114KM from the centre of Münster
- 1hr 20 min drive – approx… €290 taxi fare
- Düsseldorf International (train station) is easily accessible from Düsseldorf International (Airport) via the SkyTrain. Münster (Westf) Central Station is accessible direct from Düsseldorf International (train station). Approx. cost: €19. Approx. journey time: 2 hrs.
- 68KM from the centre of Münster
- 45 min drive – approx. €100 taxi fare
- Dortmund Airport is linked directly with Dortmund Central Station, via the Airport Express (approx. journey time: 25 mins). From Dortmund Central Station, Münster (Westf) Central Station is directly accessible. Approx. cost: €16. Approx. journey time: 30 – 45 min.
- 285KM from the centre of Münster
- 2hr51min drive
- Frankfurt Airport (train station) is linked directly to Münster (Westf) Central Station, although some routes require changes. Costs vary from €45 – €100. Journey times vary between 2hrs45min – 4hrs.
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- 235KM from the centre of Münster
- 2hr30min drive
- It is possible to travel from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (train station) to Münster (Westf) Central Station, although direct trains are unavailable. Costs vary from €35. Journey times vary between 3hrs30min – 4hrs30min.
Münster is easily accessible by car…
- Münster is accessible by car via the motorways “Autobahn A1” and “Autobahn A43”.
- If you are coming from the north of Münster, leave the Autobahn A1 at the exit “Münster-Nord” in the direction of Münster. Proceed for about 5 kilometres until you see the congress venue (Schloss or the Münster Palace) on the right-hand side.
- If you are coming from the south of Münster, leave the Autobahn A1 or the Autobahn A43 at the exit “Münster-Süd” in the direction of Münster. Proceed for about 5 kilometres until you can see one of the congress venues (Schloss or the Münster Palace) on the left-hand side.
- Please note that due to the funfair taking place outside the Schloss in April 2018, parking will be limited at the venue. If you intend to park, please arrange parking via your hotel, or use one of the car parks located in the city.