The 12th DHZB Lange Symposium for Congenital Heart Disease will take place on September 17 and 18, 2016 at the dbb forum berlin, Friedrichstr. 169/170, 10117 Berlin.
This year the DHZB Lange Symposium will look at the complex field of the AV canal with all its facets and difficulties. These lie not only in the great variability in forms of disease but also in the associated need for individual therapy strategies. This year’s Symposium aims to provide an overview of the current standards and discuss possible future developments – both surgical and interventional.
The main topics will be:
- Highlight Session – Keep it in balance
- The Balanced AV Canal – All you need is surgery
- New Approaches
- The Sunday Morning Highlight Lecture
- AV Canal – Losing the balance
- The Unbalanced AV Canal
- Implications: Myocardium – PAH – quality of life
To complement the scientific program there will be an Evening Party on 17 September 2016 in the “Bar jeder Vernunft”.